It is currently Sun 24 Jun 2018 17:08

League opponents

The place to ask questions and report bugs.
  • Author
Beef

League opponents

PostSat 19 Mar 2016 01:21

Just wondering whether there is something going on with the levels of league opponents in legend. For the past 4 to 5 days I've been in legend, only able to challenge opponents who are many times more powerful than myself, absolutely no chance of winning as many of their players achieve 1 hit kills. I haven't won a match for days, I've changed my defensive team to 1 player in the hope of getting bumped down a league, but at the start of each day I have 7 badges so can't go down. Is this intentional?

smithsboys

Re: League opponents

PostSun 20 Mar 2016 14:14

We recently found a glitch that allows players to put themselves on top of the matchmaking priority so it might be that.

"You're happy... Meanwhile in another part of town, there's probably somewhere a sad bunch of level 20 players being crushed by your team!"- Henkus 2016.

Gozlekipu

PostMon 21 Mar 2016 00:11

Why would it be that ?

As mperor (1St ranked player) said, without glitch he's getting 40 victories a day.
He defends with an ork team. Every decent human team level 60+ would break him.

Who could fail against him if not low rank players ? Players who shouldn't meet him in any balanced system - which is not...

The thing is, that matchmaking not only made broken matches, but feed some players while letting others starve. That's the purpose of the glitch. But that's something else imho.

mperor

PostThu 17 Nov 2016 22:45

As much as I enjoy all those successful defenses I must admit that Gozlekipu has a point.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu 17 Nov 2016 22:45.

Return to Support