It is currently Sun 18 Feb 2018 20:12

Where are the 5 stars tokens?

The place to ask questions and report bugs.
  • Author

Gyom

Where are the 5 stars tokens?

PostFri 22 Apr 2016 09:04

Hi,

Except when I want to progress in a division, I only play 5 stars matches. Since around one week and hundreds of match played in season mode I got 2 or 3 tokens for 5 stars players. Most of tokens are 1, 2 or 3 stars. Even 4 stars are very seldom.
I'm convinced that the probabylity to win one 5 * token has dramatically decreased. This means that it impossible to improve my players. I'm stuck in division 4, and I think I will be for a loooong time!
So am I really unlucky with 5 * tokens or do you experience the same?

I've been playing this game for 1 month, maybe a bit more. It was funny at the beginning, I enjoyed it very much, but for a few days, it has become more and more boring :(

Dr.Ido

Re: Where are the 5 stars tokens?

PostFri 22 Apr 2016 09:37

Hello,

We haven't change the drop rate settings, the only change that could have had an impact is when we corrected the fact that you could still receive tokens for yellow character. I will double check to see if we altered something when we made this fix.

lldavej

PostSat 23 Apr 2016 19:17

I am experiencing the same

Ravenguard

PostSun 26 Jun 2016 00:50

It is the same for me too. I really enjoy this game, but it is very annoying not to have 5 star players from more than few dozen games. I am starting to lose my interest. Please give a chance to prove our team. Thanks!

a1Noddy

PostThu 17 Nov 2016 22:24

I've been playing for 2 and a half months and the highest 5 star player I have in at purple level. So I've levelled him two maybe three times. I rarely get any 5 star tokens. They seem to be pretty hard to come by. I play the 5 and 4 star division 1 games for some cash then do only 5 star human games for the rest of the day. I might if lucky get 1 5 star token each day.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu 17 Nov 2016 22:24.

Return to Support