It is currently Sun 16 Dec 2018 08:07

-AR BUG

The place to ask questions and report bugs.
  • Author
Moocow

-AR BUG

PostSat 21 May 2016 23:02

Playing with gnawer against humans. 3 humans around gnawer with zero health in bars, did not get ko'd when gnawer hit his target, even though the -AR skill should have ko'd them

Aconite

Re: -AR BUG

PostSun 22 May 2016 05:43

The guys that weren't hit by anyone didn't get KO'd? Sounds like the right behaviour to me. There armour may have been reduced to 0, but until someone actually hits them, why would they be knocked out?

Gozlekipu

PostSun 22 May 2016 10:33

If Gnawer had negative strengh that's possible. Not logiciel though, but yet possible.

bowdy

PostSun 22 May 2016 11:02

This has already been reported and acknowledged. Try searching/reading the forum sometime:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=124

PostSun 22 May 2016 14:31

You're right. How foolish of me not to search for "3 bugs." Thanks for illuminating the community with your wisdom and positivity. You're a real beacon. The waste in bandwidth surely will doom our species.

As I read the post, I am unsurprised by the lack of followup from that thread. It appears the issue could have been investigated...but I guess we don't know, do we?

Aconite, I see your point in one sense...but in the game, when a player's AR is reduced to zero, they are ko'd. It's fine if the game stipulates that both events need occur, namely, going to zero and being hit, but to this point, that's not the case. In fact, if you read the description for armour, you'll see that the game itself feels that when armour goes to zero, a player is ko'd, without the added condition of actually being struck.

It seems there is an outstanding issue, then.

Aconite

PostThu 16 Jun 2016 04:05

We've asked many times for clarification on a few things... Most we are still unclear on...

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu 16 Jun 2016 04:05.

Return to Support