It is currently Wed 17 Oct 2018 14:51

Wrong tokens being given

The place to ask questions and report bugs.
  • Author

mincoire

Wrong tokens being given

PostMon 18 Jul 2016 13:57

First off coach name is Chris.

In levelling my skaven I decided to take an alternative approach, I raised all skaven to yellow and now my 5 star guys are the only ones I have left.

However on completing the last one star skaven to yellow something strange happened.

All games vs none 5 star skaven games return tokens for another race. 5 star games give my tokens as normal.

What is the reason for this?

Dr.Ido

Re: Wrong tokens being given

PostMon 18 Jul 2016 14:11

Hi,

This behavior is the intended one. 4 stars games will give you tokens of 1-4 stars players. But you can never get tokens of players that are already yellow and all your skaven 1-4 are already yellow so the game is giving you a token of a random 1-4 player. You cannot get 5 stars players in 1-4 stars matchs. If all your 1-4 players were already yellow and you were playing a 1-4 stars game you wouldn't get any token.

When you play a 5 stars game, you get a random skaven of a star level between 1 and 5, as all your 1-4 skaven are yellow, you only get 5 stars ones.

mincoire

Re: Wrong tokens being given

PostTue 19 Jul 2016 09:18

Good to know,

I had assumed it was something like that, less games at season one for me now (most of the games are 5 star vs teams i have at yellow)

:(

Chris

Return to Support