It is currently Sun 16 Dec 2018 08:45

Daily missions no longer give away potions

The place to ask questions and report bugs.
  • Author
a1Noddy

Daily missions no longer give away potions

PostSun 24 Jul 2016 09:58

Maybe I missed an update in the news forum but how come the daily missions are no longer giving out potions as a reward?

mincoire

Re: Daily missions no longer give away potions

PostTue 26 Jul 2016 19:46

I noticed the s too. The only one to give potions is the new. Play 3 league games

Gyom

PostThu 28 Jul 2016 08:52

One new cheat to force us to buy potions with real money! :twisted:

Dr.Ido

PostThu 28 Jul 2016 10:04

Hey,

Yes, we removed the potions from all daily mission and only left them on the new league mission. When looking at the data from current players we realized that most of them have a lot of potions sitting in their inventory that they don't use. We think that we were giving too much potions, thus making them less valuable as a reward and also making it less useful to actually play to earn XP for the players.

Balance is always difficult to find and we might have gone too far in the other direction. How many of you feel that they're now short on potions ?

Gyom

PostThu 28 Jul 2016 10:14

Hi

By removing all potions you decrease the interest of achieving the missions.
For instance, I play dwarfs only to get 5 stars tokens against humans in division 10 (I haven't increased any of their skills). Once I'll have all my tokens (what should happens in less than one month my humans are mostly orange), I won't keep playing dwarfs: my coach level is already 100 so not interested in coach points. And just to get 3000 gold is not a worth reward. So I'll just give up playing dwarfs (and same with orcs).

Mooc

PostThu 28 Jul 2016 10:44

The game is a dying game. Making stupid changes that decrease interest and demoralize is short-sighted. It's clear to me that this game is a cash grab only. There's no development. It's a dead-end game. Unlike other games I play, where the developers constantly push out content and keep there from being an endgame, save for the huge spenders, this game has literally no thought in it. Well done. I can see by the lack of defenses in league play that far fewer are playing, and shortly, I will be on that list, too. The game is boring.

mincoire

PostFri 30 Sep 2016 01:21

I tend to use all the potions i have, but then again i am trying to get all the teams to yellow on 5 stars.

At the moment i just have some 5* orcs on Orange the rest are yellow and then Loads of dwarfs to level up as I barely played them before.

As for the other teams my entire Skaven team is at Yellow now, Humans and Wood Elves have the 4 & 5 star players at yellow.

So i find the potions useful in levelling up the 1 and 2 stars to yellow as you cannot play many games with these guys and win on the higher divisions!.

Not sure where the end game goes once these last two races are at yellow and level 100 though?

so the potions from the missions were a great help, even if there are less per mission than back when the game released.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri 30 Sep 2016 01:21.

Return to Support