It is currently Mon 24 Sep 2018 17:29

5 star match changes

The place to ask questions and report bugs.
  • Author

Furek

5 star match changes

PostTue 11 Oct 2016 16:50

Hi,

just noticed that the improvement done in the past, putting more 5 star match into the Division 1, is changed and reverted as before.. it is a bug?

Thanks!

Dr.Ido

Re: 5 star match changes

PostTue 11 Oct 2016 17:35

Hi,
No, it's not a bug. We did revert this change yesterday because it didn't worked. We saw a decrease in player retention (the number of player returning to the game daily) especially in the early days. We're sorry because we loved the change and thought it actually made a lot of sense, but keeping it would have been a terrible decision for the viability of the game.

PostWed 12 Oct 2016 09:33

ah ok I can understand, and today I noticed that the BONUS become money instead of diamonds.. another news? :)

If I can leave a suggestion, increase the maximum token given per match, from the actual 3 to 4 or 5; because now (I finished the league, playing only to get token to reach gold status for my Human players) I have only one match of 5 star that give 5k gold, after this I have to go to division 2,3,4.. and the gold given back is very low..

Thanks!

PostThu 17 Nov 2016 22:21

they didn't want everyone to have 3 5* matches (humans and elves at least), winning 5k gold each time and a potential 9 5* tokens, then everyone would complete the game quicker. Simple

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu 17 Nov 2016 22:21.

Return to Support