It is currently Sun 17 Dec 2017 14:09

Tutorial message forcing me to play Orcland Raiders

The place to ask questions and report bugs.
  • Author

Tutorial message forcing me to play Orcland Raiders

PostTue 22 Nov 2016 17:27

Hi I am Shyft4 in the game, recently (within 2 days) the tutorial message from Zara has been popping up and saying "With each victory you receive token" etc. which forces me to click the go button and automatically takes me to the last match with the Orcland Raiders, which is just 5 Energy wasted once I've gotten the tokens. It seems to happen a couple times a day randomly plus any time the game restarts. One of thr many recent changes seems to have screwed things up!

Thank you

Re: Tutorial message forcing me to play Orcland Raiders

PostTue 22 Nov 2016 20:35

Hi, I've had the same thing, however you can press the little "escape" or "exit" red cross in the top left of the screen which lets you abandon the match and I don't think you lose any energy because of it. However, now for me I've noticed it then AGAIN tries to get me to play my next game that I've not completed in Seasons, which is just total rubbish!

This game was great when I first downloaded it a few months ago, now it seems to be being changed every couple of days and usually for the worst.

Anyway, hope that first bit helps!

Dr.Ido

PostWed 23 Nov 2016 10:29

Hi,

Thanks a lot for reporting this, this message was intended for new players only and in all case should only be displayed once. We corrected the bug, it should work fine now. You might still get it one more time, but not after that.

Veriahl

PostFri 25 Nov 2016 18:33

I am getting all sorts of tutorials now, specially for opening a large box which i don't have tokens for. I can't even restart the game to get past it.

Zombee

PostFri 25 Nov 2016 18:43

The tutorial is forcing me to buy a large chest. I don't have the gems and I am level 75. I can't play the game at all now. Restart the the game doesn't help. Rebooting my phone doesn't help either.

Dr.Ido

PostFri 25 Nov 2016 19:00

Sorry about this, we added a new mission (5 wins -> 500 diamonds, available for everyone), it's linked to a first step tutorial for new players endng with the giant chest purchase. We had several issue (as it's often the case with our tutorial tool...) we're sorry, everythinh should be ok now, at the very least, the message should't force you to buy a giant chest anymore.

PostFri 25 Nov 2016 22:50

Hi

I'm stuck on the chest page (as per problem above), can't get off to any other part of the game. Have killed the app and re-logged 4 times!!

Rikhard

PostSat 26 Nov 2016 01:05

I've got the same tutorial problem... Restarting the app isn't helping. Any suggestions?

PostSat 26 Nov 2016 01:45

Still waiting for fix :evil:

PostSat 26 Nov 2016 02:36

Dr.Ido wrote:We had several issue (as it's often the case with our tutorial tool...) we're sorry, everythinh should be ok now, at the very least, the message should't force you to buy a giant chest anymore.

Tried uninstall/re-install: got stuck in the tutorial where you need to open the chest, so everything is not OK. if you know something is bugged, why the hell put it in?
Next

Return to Support