It is currently Thu 16 Aug 2018 08:28

League games unbalanced

The place to ask questions and report bugs.
  • Author
Simmons2099

League games unbalanced

PostMon 1 Jan 2018 17:18

I’ve been playing for a week or so. I enjoy the game but league matches are a problem. I keep getting set up against teams composed of pink and purple five star players and I’ve only gotten to the pro I league. I’m thinking this is a strategy of played to collect diamonds at the expense of lower level players.

Is there something I’m missing about league matches? Are only players buying hundreds of large chests expected to compete? Surely there must be a more balanced way of matching up opponents. I’ve been fond of Morgan n Thorg since 1994, but I’m sick of him one shorting my whole team five times per day!!

Any advice? Or (more likely) nasty comments...

thrivingdead

Re: League games unbalanced

PostThu 29 Mar 2018 02:49

My Orcs are 90th level red/pink, but the situation seems the same here too

My competition varies wildly between level 1 white (un-upgraded) humans (trivial to win), to 100/100/100 yellow max evolved elves (guaranteed loss). I'm listed as 90/5455 in the league

My orcs stomp any game up to division 2, good for money
My elves win any game up to division 4, for XP
I almost only play matches that win me 4/5 star tokens for orcs and elves

I would recommend playing the highest matches you can regularly win but only on your favourite race e.g. against humans with 4/5 stars. This will win you the tokens to upgrade/evolve your players in your favourite (human) team. Pay for the skills that boost the entire team e.g Morg's "vs All -AR OPP TEAM"

why again dr.i?

PostWed 25 Jul 2018 01:57

Every of my players is yellow for about half a year. And I litterally mean every. They are also all lvl 100.
And yes it's the same for me: I get loosy prays every day when I play my 5 league matches.
Haven't lost a match for about 10 month straight in Legend.
But for about a month I mostly face green or white morons in match ups.
But the game design has an answer:
Why not change your opponent for nothing less than 100k :roll: :lol: :roll:
It's fucked up very bad and they know it- but don't care also.
Welcome to Why again Dr. Ido BB Kerrunch. We fuck up everything during your time here :mrgreen:

why again dr.i?

PostTue 7 Aug 2018 21:38

Silly freaks: I kindly ask you to delete my account here on sie, thx!

Return to Support