It is currently Tue 17 Oct 2017 22:47

Matchmaking

Talk about Blood Bowl: Kerrunch
  • Author

Matchmaking

PostTue 16 May 2017 14:21

I've seen a lot of complaints about matchmaking but nothing recent, is it more reasonable now?

I'm on the verge of Legend with mostly crappy blue players, so with no chance to demote back I would prefer to hover at the top end of Master winning every alternate game for the gold (and intentionally losing the others) than to promote and never win again.

Re: Matchmaking

PostWed 7 Jun 2017 02:14

So I took the plunge and my first opponents in Legend were crazy easy. Would not expect to win anything like 35 games (best players should be at the top for sure), but it's nice that some are manageable, nice one devs.

As an aside, with 1 medal in league I was 600th of the 4000 or so in the rankings. 85% of legend players haven't been in league for a week? Seems like I joined the game a year (or 2) too late.

Re: Matchmaking

PostSun 20 Aug 2017 09:47

... and now I'm joint top of the rankings with 35 wins and a full team of level 80 4-5 star oranges (yellows by the end of the week). I've not spent a penny.

Seems like a decent game and reasonably balanced; new players are not at the disadvantage some on this forum would imply.

The only things I might get more diamonds for are manager levels, or player specific tokens/evolutions (as the chest tokens are random and the only way to guarantee getting player colours up is grinding). At the moment though, since I'm limited in all directions by my manager level, paying for gold/chests is largely irrelevant as I won't be able to use them. Just my humble opinion.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun 20 Aug 2017 09:47.

Return to General