It is currently Wed 12 Dec 2018 23:19

Dropping out of legend

Talk about Blood Bowl: Kerrunch
  • Author
Moocow

Dropping out of legend

PostSun 13 Mar 2016 01:36

Any way to drop out? It's way too tough.

Gozlekipu

Re: Dropping out of legend

PostSun 13 Mar 2016 12:46

Why is it to tough ?

With more information that could be an interresting feedback for the team.

By the way ; skip human and elves, and roll on every ork team with humans. Max every skill against orks on Morg, Borgrut, Ritter (place them three on a frontline), Gerhart (place him after the previous three) and Griff (give him the ball and place him after Gerhardt). Max every vs everybody when you can obviously.
And don't even try to play the ball. Let your guys crush their face.
That's it : you win !

Moocow

PostMon 14 Mar 2016 03:10

Well, first, is there any way to drop down?

If not, my human team is not strong enough to beat pinks and yellows of orcs. The amount of extra tokens to upgrade my team, along with the amount of gold would be prohibitive. Plus, skipping some teams and paying the 10k gold to skip...just to go on to lose? Wouldn't be worth it

Gozlekipu

PostMon 14 Mar 2016 17:07

I don't know if you can drop out. I would say; if you lose enough maybe, but I can't be sure.

my human team is not strong enough to beat pinks and yellows of orcs

If you just enter the league, I find absurd that you already face yellow players.
I know the dev are making things with the matchmaking, but that never got totally perfect. That feedback should be useful.

Then, did you tried what I said?
I went legend with only blue and some pinks, and it worked fine. I think I only lost 5 matches for 2 months (because I had no more money to skip those damned elves, boo).
What does your team currently approximatively look like? Colors, level, and skills?

Moocow

PostWed 16 Mar 2016 12:18

Yes, tried it and was demolished. I have won some matches against these teams using a passing strategy, but u win 1 or 2 out of 5. It sucks.

My pecs are mostly blues and greens, humans mostly greens

Gozlekipu

PostWed 16 Mar 2016 18:25

Ok, another post about this has been started.
Seems only that the game is unbalanced for new players.

See here
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=131

Let's hope that will change soon...

Moocow

PostTue 12 Apr 2016 01:10

So...still looking for an answer in this. I now have zero medals. Another sterling 0 for 5 night facing mostly yellow players. There's no bloody reason to keep newer players in a league with steroid-fueled teams.

bowdy

PostTue 12 Apr 2016 02:49

Interesting.

I know a number of the main posters here, like myself, have been playing since the start and have probably 3 races at level 100, max skilled, with yellow players. And I'm getting close to that with my 4th race. I can see how hard legend would for new players. Maybe it's time for a legend split. Or to allow dropping out or certain manager levels per division only.

Gozlekipu

PostTue 12 Apr 2016 10:45

Or for a decent matchmaking algorithm :lol:

Moocow

PostWed 13 Apr 2016 01:01

I'm glad to hear that some of the established players feel this way, but it seems the devs do not care.

1 for 5 today, a guile win and 3 absolute but kicking losses.
Next

Return to General