It is currently Wed 17 Oct 2018 11:40

Legend league let down

Talk about Blood Bowl: Kerrunch
  • Author
Nobrainer

Legend league let down

PostMon 14 Mar 2016 20:27

Hi all, i've progressed through all league lvls and got to legend... now the opposition i fast is rediculous. All my opposing teams are horrible much better then i am.

Not just a little but really way to strong. I'm lvl 30 and they are 50+ at least or more with blue and purple 5 stars (i'm lucky enough to have a 4 star greenie).

Is this suppose to be this way? It's just no fun. I like a good challenge but not like this. Anybody shares this experience?

Le Kipu

Re: Legend league let down

PostMon 14 Mar 2016 21:29

Nobrainer wrote:Anybody shares this experience?

You didn't looked well enough. The guy whose post is just above yours does.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=130

PostMon 14 Mar 2016 23:26

I did read his threat. Just seems so far off that i hope/think this cannot be right in a game.

I was wondering if maybe people have a better experience then.

I have not been able to won a single match since i've entered legend and before i think i lost 2 at the start but thats about it. Just balance seems so far away in legend

PostTue 15 Mar 2016 03:26

Most people on this forum ranked up when legend league was a lot softer than it is now, so we probably can't speak from experience on that front. All I can say is focus on playing all your season games and level up your human team that way. Until then maybe try some bait and switch tactics in league and sneak your runner through.

Gozlekipu

PostTue 15 Mar 2016 12:21

Not playing any league match would mean starving new players while older ones keep on feeding themselves with 150.000 gold each day. That's nonsense.

But I think the problem comes from the leagues themselves, they are poorly balanced.
Players level 0-30 are split between 10 or 15 leagues, and players level 30+ are all in legend.

I think the team should think about that, 'cause the new players would be frustrated.

smithsboys

PostTue 15 Mar 2016 14:07

He is level 30 mate, it doesn't matter if he is the magic Johnson of Kerrunch, there not much you can do against a full yellow team with that. I do agree with you that the matchmaking does have problems and it is clearly prohibitive for newer players though.

mperor

PostTue 15 Mar 2016 15:23

To keep ist fair one shouldn't be matched against players more than 20 or 25 levels above you. I agree it will seriously impact playing fun for newer players otherwise.

Warhurst

PostTue 15 Mar 2016 15:34

Greetings,

The problem sounds familiar. Are all your skills maxed out? That will work very soon. A mid level human team will be able to take on most orc teams. So within the next few levels you should be able to make at least 2 wins a day.

ixi08

PostTue 15 Mar 2016 16:00

I stepped in legend 2/3 weeks since I won 1 of 5 (30000 gold).mùy team is white and green !!! it takes time to up more and I am only DIV 4 .in championship. may be cut league legend into 2 or 3 levels.
I wait and I play !!!

PostTue 15 Mar 2016 16:29

Hi all,

Thank you all for your reactions.
Looks like i'm not the only one to experience the problem. Tbh i think the current matchmaking kills 1 of the 2 playmodes that the game has.

As far as solutions go, obviously i do not have the experience but the maximum 10 lvls higher cap should do a lot of good and you would stand a fair chance of winning and progressing in the league mode without making it easy. But that is my humble opinion maybe some of you have a better/other suggestion.

I'm an Orc player btw...
Whaaagghh for Mork ! :)
Next

Return to General