It is currently Fri 20 Oct 2017 20:16

Whats up with the giant chest

Talk about Blood Bowl: Kerrunch
  • Author
Smokeouse

Whats up with the giant chest

PostThu 10 Nov 2016 03:11

I logged on tonight expecting to be able to open the giant chest, however, it appears to have reset to 98 hours- what's that about. I was under the impression that the chest was in a 72 hour timer. There's been no notifications that you are changing the timing on the chests, what's going on?

GruntyDwarf

Re: Whats up with the giant chest

PostThu 10 Nov 2016 07:14

My chest timer went up to over 110 hours so I guess the total new delay is 120h = 5 full days.

Thanksalot, Dr. Ido. Too busy to post a simple announcement? Or too ashamed?

One more reason this game's slowly dying.

Dr.Ido

PostThu 10 Nov 2016 11:41

Yes, the giant chest went back to one week. It's part of several changes we are currently making, we will also reduce the energy gained with level to +1 every 5 levels (instead of +1 for each level). On the plus side, we will greatly improve the diamonds quantity for each of the regular packs in the shop. As you can imagine, we are still working on the balance between free and paid content, so far we haven't find the best mix to make the game viable in the long term.

GruntyDwarf

PostThu 10 Nov 2016 13:21

Thank you for your quick answer, Dr. Ido.

Nevertheless the changes are quite harsh - to reduce the additional energy level by 80%?
Well, if you intend to drive the free-to-play-gamers away, you'll suceed, I grant you this much.
But to think even a small Number of those players would let themselves being harrassed into buying diamonds? I don't Think so.

Been a Fun time, but I'm out now. Good luck with sucking the last few Euros out of the Community before letting the game dissolve into oblivion...

PostThu 10 Nov 2016 15:23

Dr.Ido wrote:On the plus side, we will greatly improve the diamonds quantity for each of the regular packs in the shop. As you can imagine, we are still working on the balance between free and paid content, so far we haven't find the best mix to make the game viable in the long term.

Lol "on the plus side....". The "balance" was in your favour when i started this game nearly a year ago. Why don't you just stick a bunch of adverts in like everyone else does?!

Dr.Ido

PostSat 26 Nov 2016 08:08

Hello,

We made several adjustement following your feedback:
- The energy pool starting size is now 40 instead of 30
- the energy pool size increases by 1 every five level instead of 1
- the energy cost of a season match is now 5 instead of 6

Our goals with this change are to diminish the difference in energy available between high level players and newcomers and to encourage players to play more frequent shorter sessions instead of just one very long one.

We hope you'll all be able to enjoy the game with these new settings.

Gamertag

PostThu 15 Dec 2016 01:33

I think the biggest porblem of the game in the long run is the lag of gameplay. it is fun to collect and unlock the players but there is nothing beyond that. the actual "playing" is not really entertaining because of the abscense of control over the player. (and the irrelevant passing game)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu 15 Dec 2016 01:33.

Return to General