It is currently Sun 17 Dec 2017 14:17

New Update

Talk about Blood Bowl: Kerrunch
  • Author
DAK

New Update

PostThu 10 Nov 2016 13:18

The New Update is a joke. Giant chest now 7 days and my energy Level is down to 41
In Level 58.
Ich think it's time to deinstall this money trap.

j6j9j

Re: New Update

PostThu 10 Nov 2016 13:25

This new update is just a joke. If this update don't change quickly, it's the last time that i use an app of this company.
I just feeling stolen....

PostThu 10 Nov 2016 15:15

DAK wrote: ...my energy Level is down to 41
In Level 58.

It's down to 50 from 129 at lvl 100! :x

Zombee

PostThu 10 Nov 2016 16:16

This update is giving me a reason to quite. I hated when when they went from gems to gold for the login bonus. But now, the loss of so much energy is going to far. I will look every once in a while to see if that is changed, otherwise, I am out.

Dr.Ido

PostThu 10 Nov 2016 18:18

Hi,

We increased the starting size of the energy pool from 30 to 40, it still increases by 1 every 5 levels but you all should find yourself with an extra 10 energy compared to what you had just after the update.

Obviously we understand how frustrating this can be and we did this change because we belive it is necessary. We realized quite some time ago that the size of the energy was too big for high level player and that it took too much time to replenish (over 11 hours at max level) and turned out to have an effect opposite to what we wanted. We postponed making this change for a long time because we knew it would upset the players but this is really something that we have to do.

Kaarefyr

PostThu 10 Nov 2016 18:27

Hi,
I've played the game now for over 5-6 months and think it has been a really good game that I have also spent some money on. BUT after having had a bug where I lost my free big box and change energy to 50 and the new League where there is too much difference between the good and not so good teams. to such meeting a team with red and lvl 75 fashion stands and lose and then you can cut way a starter team and you win here, you meet so the same top team again. So out of 5 fight you know you every other week end will win 2-3 games. It is no longer up to the one put his team State ethically good but more of a win or loss game.

Therefore, considering I strongly if I bother playing this game more, unfortunately. :(

PostThu 10 Nov 2016 19:18

Dr.Ido wrote:We increased the starting size of the energy pool from 30 to 40, it still increases by 1 every 5 levels but you all should find yourself with an extra 10 energy compared to what you had just after the update.

You'll probably find that most of the complainants are not just starting out, so this is not a positive.

Dr.Ido wrote:Obviously we understand how frustrating this can be and we did this change because we belive it is necessary. We realized quite some time ago that the size of the energy was too big for high level player and that it took too much time to replenish (over 11 hours at max level) and turned out to have an effect opposite to what we wanted. We postponed making this change for a long time because we knew it would upset the players but this is really something that we have to do.

By waiting 11 hours for a full recharge was fine - it meant when i got home, i could smash out 18/19/20 matches in season; play a few more over the course of the evening; play some more games after sleep in the morning. Basically, i would be keeping the energy from ever reaching maximum so that i could earn as many of those 5K win rewards as i could. To do this now, i need to be playing at least every 4 hours, and i'll still lose out overnight. By reducing the energy level you have reduced our gold earning potential. If we can't earn gold, or even potentially complete the daily tasks (as that requires 90 energy in itself for 3 wins with each race, ignoring wins in the league), as quickly you keep us in the game longer, which is what this appears to be really about - you're attempting to force people into purchases of crystals. The problem is, most people won't be suckered into this. I get that you guys want to make some money - that's fair enough - but this patch is just pushing people away.

Czarfonzarelli

PostThu 10 Nov 2016 20:00

Please return energy.
I have no problem with the giant chest wait.

Suggestions
When people spend crystals on energy it should completely replenish

Have you thought of adding a new race?

PostFri 11 Nov 2016 01:52

This update is a complete joke. I didn't mind the wait for replenishment of energy as I can't spend my life logging in to play and use the restocked energy- I do have real life responsibilities. This is just another another attempt to screw over players. I may check in from time to time to see if anything has changed, I most certainly won't spend any money to support you screwing us over.

Msgbat

PostFri 11 Nov 2016 02:10

The update is shambolic. Energy reduced, takes longer to build it back up, free giant chest takes longer absolutely no positives, and please don't say this had to be done as it clearly didn't. Such a shame for anyone who's spent money on this.... very poor!!!!
Next

Return to General