It is currently Mon 24 Sep 2018 12:18

Leaderboard

Talk about Blood Bowl: Kerrunch
  • Author

Kodo

Re: Leaderboard

PostTue 29 Dec 2015 08:24

mperor wrote:Is similar with me, guys. I always get Che, Baffink, Zelash, KharnsChosen, TheRazman, Skejwen and some others (forgive me any misspelling) - rarely current top 5 players. I suppose your opponents are selected of a certain pool of coaches next to yourself in the ranking when you enter league mode, which would mean around 30 medals at this time.

I don't think it's the medal - at least not for every opponent. TheRazman is at 22 and Che is at 18.

Baffink

PostTue 29 Dec 2015 08:26

mperor wrote:Is similar with me, guys. I always get Che, Baffink, Zelash, KharnsChosen, TheRazman, Skejwen and some others (forgive me any misspelling) - rarely current top 5 players. I suppose your opponents are selected of a certain pool of coaches next to yourself in the ranking when you enter league mode, which would mean around 30 medals at this time.

Interesting thought.
Doibt if it is so, because from what i remember when i was still at max. no. of medals, it was the same story. I'll be back at 35 medals within 2 days or so, and i will hsve a look if it changes...

Baffink

PostTue 29 Dec 2015 08:27

Kodo wrote:

I don't think it's the medal - at least not for every opponent. TheRazman is at 22 and Che is at 18.

Yeah, exactly. And you are top 5 at the moment, Kodo, and you meet the same list of people.

This does actually explain why i still have 30+ defence wins a day... And i probably don't wanna know how many losses there are... ;)

Kodo

PostTue 29 Dec 2015 08:39

Baffink wrote:
Kodo wrote:

Yeah, exactly. And you are top 5 at the moment, Kodo, and you meet the same list of people.

This does actually explain why i still have 30+ defence wins a day... And i probably don't wanna know how many losses there are... ;)

You're lucky to be in that pool of not-so-randomly-generated-defense-matchups... :D

Baffink

PostTue 29 Dec 2015 09:07

8-)

henkus

PostTue 29 Dec 2015 10:34

I also only meet the same guys you've listed. Today:
Skejwen, Akhorahil, The RealChris, mperor and TheRazman.
FunFact: I didn't even know you could press the Ranking button to see the top 100 list until I've read it today... :)

Akhôrahil

PostTue 29 Dec 2015 13:58

henkus wrote:FunFact: I didn't even know you could press the Ranking button to see the top 100 list until I've read it today... :)

Well, what do you know!

It wouldn't be a real Cyanide game if the interface wasn't awful. They've made that into an art-form. :D

skejwen

PostTue 29 Dec 2015 23:54

henkus wrote:FunFact: I didn't even know you could press the Ranking button to see the top 100 list until I've read it today... :)

wait what... where exacly is that button? I cant find it :O

Akhôrahil

PostWed 30 Dec 2015 00:09

skejwen wrote:

wait what... where exacly is that button? I cant find it :O

League Screen -> Underlined text "Ranking x/yyy". It's actually a working link!

Kodo

PostWed 30 Dec 2015 19:26

Baffink wrote:Never met you once Kodo. Same goes for Karl, whose also in top 5 pretty often.

Maybe I'm too low level, sitting at 62. All defenses I match up against are 70+.
PreviousNext

Return to General