It is currently Mon 24 Sep 2018 12:31

Lvl 90 Legend status Players

Talk about Blood Bowl: Kerrunch
  • Author

bowdy

Re: Lvl 90 Legend status Players

PostSun 7 Feb 2016 16:05

Play another game?

I'll reach it this afternoon, I'm wondering the same thing.

Doesn't make any sense for anyone to spend money on the game when you can reach the maximum level so quickly and then there's nothing more to do.

Gozlekipu

PostSun 7 Feb 2016 22:31

The game has currently two problems.

- Paying content has no sense (and thus, no money incoming for the devs)
- Nothing to do end-game.

What does they have to do first ?
Keeping long time players with content, or getting money so they could go further with the game ?
That's a tricky question :D
I hope they would find the good answer, 'cause the game is great, despite what we're speaking about now.

smithsboys

PostSun 7 Feb 2016 23:07

Disagree with you guys about the level cap, its too hard for new players to compete at all if the cap is unrealistically high, its just a massive advantage to whoever has been playing longest. Plus there is still the tokens, which is a longer term grind and does not give such a big advantage. I don't think anyone has an all yellow team yet?

Not to mention the whole game is balanced around the 100 level cap, if everyone suddenly goes to 200 it changes balance completely.

One thing I will say though, it would be nice if xp gain still did something at level 100. A Lightning reset every 2K xp for example would be nice.

henkus

PostWed 10 Feb 2016 13:32

Yay, hit lvl 100 at the same time as the last Obejective was finished. No need to play those pesky skavens any more! :) Only content theoretically left is a 2-month grind to gather the remaining tokens to make all humans yellow. But I guess that's not enough to motivate continuing to play...

Maldoror

PostWed 10 Feb 2016 21:08

I stopped playing waiting to know what happens next
Previous

Return to General